Register to Vote
- Register online now to vote (recommended) using Connecticut’s Online Voter Registration System
- You can also register in person at the Registrar of Voters’ office, or register by mail
Where Do I Vote?
Can I Verify My Voter Registration Status Online?
- Yes! Check your current registration status by searching the State of Connecticut’s online voter registration database
Who Are My Elected Representatives?
- Click here to find the district numbers for your address
- Use “Municipal/Local District” number to find your representatives on the Stamford Board of Reps and the Stamford Democratic City Committee
- Use “State Senate District” number to find your State Senator
- Use “State House of Representatives” number to find your State House Rep
- Other Elected Officials represent all Stamford residents
Request an Absentee Ballot
- You can find more information on how to vote by absentee ballot here. We will continue to post any updated information we receive from the Secretary of State’s Office regarding voting by absentee ballot due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Need a Ride to the Polls?
- Contact us to schedule a ride to your polling place on election day
Need More Info?
Still have questions? The Stamford Registrars of Voters are here to help. Visit their website now, or call (203) 977-4011 for more information. Feel free to contact us if you need help getting started.