Voting by Absentee Ballot
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all voters are eligible to vote by absentee ballot in this election, pursuant to Senate Bill 1202 of the June 2021 special session.
If you need to vote by absentee ballot, please click here to download the absentee ballot application. You can also contact the Town Clerk’s office at email@example.com or call 203-977-5280 to request an application. When filling out the application, make sure to complete the following:
- Section 1 – Fill out your contact information
- Section 2 – Check off the reason you are voting by absentee ballot (all voters are eligible to check off “COVID-19”)
- Section 3 – Sign and date the application
Once complete return it via one of the three options below:
1. Place it in a drop box at the Government Center parking garage (888 Washington Boulevard) or the Harry Bennett Library next to the outdoor book drop (115 Vine Road)
2. Bring your application to the Town Clerk’s office Monday-Friday from 8:00 am to 3:30 pm or Saturday or October 30 9:00 am to 12 noon and fill out a ballot and vote.
3. Mail your completed and signed application to:
PO Box 891
Stamford, CT 06904-0891
Once the Town Clerk receives your application, you will be sent an absentee ballot. As soon as it arrives, fill out your ballot and please vote for the endorsed Democrats on Row A. Place your ballot in the inner envelope, sign the inner envelope, place the inner envelope in the outer envelope, and return it via the drop box or mail it back to the Town Clerk’s office. Your absentee ballot MUST BE RECEIVED by the Town Clerk no later than 8:00 pm on Election Day, November 2.
Voting in Person
Polls will be open from 6 am – 8 pm on November 2. Municipal polling locations are listed below. If you need a ride to the polls, please call 203-914-1144 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- District 1 – Our Lady Star of the Sea (1170 Shippan Avenue)
- District 2 – Salvation Army Community Center (198 Selleck Street – Betts Avenue Entrance)
- District 3 – South End Community Center (34 Woodland Avenue)
- District 4 – K.T. Murphy School (38 George Street Entrance)
- District 5 – Yerwood Center (Fairfield Avenue/West Main Street)
- District 6 – Faith Tabernacle Baptist Church (29 Grove Street)
- District 7 – Stark School (38 Oscar Street Entrance Only)
- District 8 – Domus (15 Frank Street Entrance)
- District 9 – Westover School (412 Stillwater Avenue)
- District 10 – Cloonan Middle School (11 Powell Place Entrance)
- District 11 – First Presbyterian Church (1101 Bedford Street)
- District 12 – Stamford High School (84 Hillandale Avenue Entrance)
- District 13 – Roxbury School (751 West Hill Road)
- District 14 – Stillmeadow School (800 Stillwater Road)
- District 15 – Dolan Middle School (51 Toms Road Front Only)
- District 16 – Turn of River School (117 Vine Road)
- District 17 – Springdale School (1127 Hope Street – Rear Entrance)
- District 18 – Davenport Ridge School (1300 Newfield Avenue)
- District 19 – Long Ridge Fire Department (366 Old Ridge Road)
- District 20 – Scofield Middle School (641 Scofieldtown Road)
To check your municipal polling location, click here.
Any questions contact Stamford Democrats email@example.com or 203-914-1144.